FlickrExport is a plugin for iPhoto that allows you to export your photos and photo albums directly into your Flickr account for easy sharing. If you are a big user of Flickr you’ll know that it can be come very time consuming to log in to your flickr.com account and start uploading the images. Using this iPhoto plugin will cut your time in half allowing for bulk export. A few other great features that you get from using FlickrExport are:
- Edit photo titles and descriptions, and add tags to them.
- Save time – FlickrExport can update iPhoto’s database with the titles and descriptions you give your photos.
- Save your Flickr bandwidth allowance – FlickrExport for iPhoto can resize your photos before uploading.
- Create a new photoset with your photos, or add them to an existing photoset.
- Automatically send your photos to a Group Pool on Flickr.
- Choose from a list of your Flickr tags and add them to your photos before uploading.
The trial version of the plugin expires after 30 days, but still allows you to upload images in sets of 5 with an unlimited number of uses. So if you use iPhoto to manage your pictures (if not, you should b/c its amazing) and you like to share your images with friends and family through Flickr, then FlickrExport is a must have plugin. There is also a version of the plugin available for Aperture, so you can export your freshly edited photographs.
Latest posts by Scott (see all)
- Great, All of My Keywords Are Gone…Now What? - November 2, 2013
- How to Optimize for Google’s Hummingbird Update Using Content Themes - October 13, 2013
- Standing Out in the Crowd With Local Search - September 22, 2013